Accounting Officer APPLY NOW
Account Officers handle the financial records of an organization. Account Officers oversee accounts, manage invoices, and ensure smooth transactions with clients. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts. Takes care of the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization. Duties include recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate, and meticulous financial records for a company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities.