Jewelry and Accessories Designer APPLY NOW
A jewelry designer plans and creates patterns for rings, necklaces, bracelets, and other accessories. They often generate a few prototypes of a product and test the models for durability, comfort, and style. Must be creative and not afraid to explore new kinds of designs that will stand out and be an eye-catcher to the market.
- Study, design, and prepare innovative jewelry ideas using sketches and technically sound drawings.
- Ability to change ideas into a three-dimensional design.
- Modify and integrate new features creatively and in line with trends.
- Attain detailed knowledge of metal technical grasp, materials, and components to create clear, clean, and meticulous designs and sketches.
- Develop designs complying with creative, functional, timeline, and financial goals as specified by the brand.