PROMO MECHANICS: LVNA BY DRAKE DUSTIN FINE JEWELRY RAFFLE PROMO
1. The LVNA by Drake Dustin Fine Jewelry Raffle Promo is open to all customers who purchases at least Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) worth of jewelry items within the promo period (12:00NN of March 15, 2022 to 9:00PM of May 15, 2022) from any of the following store branches.
The Peninsula Manila Hotel
2/F #255 LVNA – Hotel Lobby Hall, The Peninsula Manila, Makati City
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
2/F Filipino Village (inside 7107 Islands), ASEANA, Paranaque City
Estancia at Capitol Commons
2/F East Wing, Estancia Mall, Shaw Blvd corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA
Mid-Level East Wing (inside STYLED Pop Store), Mandaluyong City
Uptown Mall, BGC
2/F Uptown Mall, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
G/F LUNA Molito Lifestyle Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
2. To qualify for the promo, participants should purchase at least Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) worth of jewelry items (single or multiple transaction receipts) from any of the participating store branches within the promo period to get a raffle coupon and get a chance to win in the Grand Draw. A participant will receive one (1) raffle coupon for every Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) worth of purchase. (Ex. If customer purchased a total amount of Twenty-Two Thousand Pesos worth of items, he/she will receive four (4) raffle coupons.)
3. Interested participants should fill up the raffle coupon with the following personal information:
a. Complete Name (First Name and Last Name)
b. Complete Mailing Address
c. Mobile Number
d. Email Address
e. Receipt Number/s
4. Participants must drop their raffle coupon at the dropbox located within any of the participating store branches. Deadline for submission of entries will be at the end of each respective store hours on May 15, 2022.
5. From all entries submitted within the promo period, a Grand Raffle draw will be held on May 15, 2022, 4:00PM to draw:
• Two (2) winners of One Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 150,000.00) worth of Luna by Dustin Drake Gift Certificates
• One (1) winner of Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 200,000.00) worth of Luna by Dustin Drake Gift Certificates
6. A participant can only win once. If a winner has been drawn more than once, he/she will be given the prize with the higher value and another winner will be drawn to receive the prize with lesser value.
7. The gift certificates are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. The gift certificates shall have no expiration and shall be valid until amount is fully consumed. The gift certificates can only be used to purchase regular priced items and cannot be used on items that are tagged with VVIP, Flash Deal or Clearance Sale.
8. All prizes exceeding Ten Thousand Pesos (P10,000.00) shall be subject to twenty percent (20%) prize tax, which shall be shouldered by the sponsor.
9. Representatives from DTI and the sponsor will be present during the determination of winners at the J&D Plenum Jewelry Trading Office, Lower Ground,03-04 305 Tomas Morato, Il Terrazzo Center, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City.
10. Names of winners will be posted within 24 hours from time of raffle draw on all Luna by Dustin Drake store branches, their official website (https://www.lunabydrakedustin.com/) and social media accounts. The winners will also be notified thru registered mail, electronic mail and/or a telephone call from a representative of J&D Plenum Jewelry Trading.
11. Prizes shall be awarded only upon completion of entire validation process, resulting in the participant being identified as the legitimate winner.
12. Employees of J&D Plenum Jewelry Trading, its agencies, and relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
13. Winners may claim their prizes from the J&D Plenum Jewelry Trading Office, Lower Ground,03-04 305 Tomas Morato, Il Terrazzo Center, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City from Mondays to Fridays during office hours. Winners shall shoulder all costs they may incur in securing their prize (Bus Fares, Taxi Fares, Gas, Parking, Meals, etc.).
14. Winner should claim their prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of the sponsor with prior DTI-FTEB approval.
15. The Winner must present the following when claiming prize.
a. Raffle coupon
NOTE: Coupon must be at least ¾ in size, intact and untampered
b. Two (2) valid government-issued ID with complete real name, picture and correct address (SSS ID, PRC ID, Driver’s License, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, OWWA ID, OFW ID, GSIS e-Card, Philhealth Card, Seaman’s Book, Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Firearm’s License, Postal ID, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance) or private-owned issued ID (Company ID, School ID)
c. Notice sent by registered mail and/or electronic mail
d. If the winner is a minor, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/s or legal guardian, together with a signed letter of consent stating that his/her parent/s or legal guardian is/are aware of the minor’s participation in the promo.
16. If the Winner is unable to personally redeem the prize, he/she may send his/her authorized representative to bring ALL ABOVE requirements, together with the following additional requirements:
a. Original Authorization Letter signed by Winner and his/her Authorized Representative
b. Two (2) valid government-issued ID with complete real name, picture and correct address (SSS ID, PRC ID, Driver’s License, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, OWWA ID, OFW ID, GSIS e-Card, Philhealth Card, Seaman’s Book, Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Firearm’s License, Postal ID, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance) or private-owned issued ID (Company ID, School ID). of the Authorized Representative
17. All participants who join are presumed to have read, understood, and agree to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
B. DATA PRIVACY NOTICE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. J&D Plenum Jewelry Trading (the “Sponsor”) shall protect the data that participants provided in compliance with the Data Privacy Law of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations. The Company will not collect, disclose, or process personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information unless the participant voluntarily chooses to provide it and give consent thereto, or unless such disclosure is required by applicable laws and regulations. Personal or sensitive personal information is information pertaining to racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political affiliations, education, health, or information provided by government agencies which are peculiar to individuals and such other data declared to be sensitive.
2. By submitting a raffle coupon as entry with the participant’s personal information, he/she confirms that he/she freely and voluntarily give consent to the collection of data, which may include personal information and/or sensitive information (the “Data”) provided by the participant or possessed by the Company for one or more purpose as stated below. The Company shall use the Data for the following purpose:
a. processing the engagement with the promo
b. to conduct market research or related and analysis based on anonymized data, report the results to internal and external clients, affiliated or related companies and/or partners of J&D Plenum Jewelry Trading
c. promotion of future marketing campaigns
3. The Sponsor shall keep the Data throughout the term of the engagement between the promo participants and the Sponsor and for such period as may be necessary to accomplish the business purposes of the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall take appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measure to ensure the requisite data security to protect the Data against unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access. The Sponsor shall require its affiliates, subsidiaries and third parties who process the Data to adhere to similar or comparable data protection standards as required by the Data Privacy Law of 2012.
4. The participant understand that he/she are given certain rights under the Data Privacy Act, including the right to object to processing of his/her data, the right to access his/her data, the right to correct any inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data. For more information on these rights, and for requests to review the Data, to withdraw consent to the use of the Data for any of the purpose stated above, and/or to correct or update the Data, participant should contact the Senior Operations Manager (Avelino Ponseca Jr) at email@example.com.