1. The Luna Raffle Promo is open to all nationwide customers who purchases at least Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) worth of jewelry items within the promo period (12:00NN of April 22, 2023to 9:00PM of August 22, 2023) from any of the following store branches.
Estancia Mall at Capitol Commons (Main)
2/F East Wing, Estancia Mall at Capitol Commons, Pasig City
Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA
2/F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA
5/F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City
2/F Uptown Mall, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
G/F Molito Lifestyle Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Ground Floor, Il Terrazzo Mall, Tomas Morato, Quezon City
2/F Ayala Malls Clover Leaf, Cloverleaf Estate, A. Bonifacio Avenue corner EDSA, Quezon City
2/F Ayala Malls Central Block, Cebu City
2. To qualify for the promo, participants should purchase at least Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) worth of jewelry items (single or multiple transaction receipts) from any of the participating store branches within the promo period to get a raffle coupon and get a chance to win in the Grand Draw. A participant will receive one (1) raffle coupon for every Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) worth of purchase. (Ex. If customer purchased a total amount of Twenty-Two Thousand Pesos worth of items, he/she will receive four (4) raffle coupons.)
3. Interested participants should fill up the raffle coupon with the following personal information:
a. Complete Name (First Name and Last Name)
b. Complete Mailing Address
c. Mobile Number
d. Email Address
e. Receipt Number/s
f. “Affix” Signature
4. Participants must drop their raffle coupon at the dropbox located within any of the participating store branches. Deadline for submission of entries will be at 9:00PM (end of each respective store hours) on August 22, 2023.
5. From all entries submitted within the promo period, a Grand Raffle draw will be held on August 31, 2023, 4:00PM to draw:
• One (1) winner of One Million Pesos (Php 1,000,000.00) worth of Luna by Dustin Drake Jewelry Shopping Spree.
6. Representatives from DTI and the sponsor will be present to witness the draw virtually through a Zoom call during the determination of winners at the Luna by Drake Dustin Shangri-la Plaza Mall Branch, 2/F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. The jewelry items that can be availed as part of the shopping spree should be part of the regular priced items and not on items that are tagged with VVIP, Flash Deal or Clearance Sale. If the total amount of the items selected during the shopping spree exceeds Php 1,000,000.00, the winner has the option to pay for the amount in excess of Php 1,000,000.00 or replace his/her chosen item/s that will be equivalent to Php1,000,000.00. However, if the total amount is less than Php 1,000,000.00, the winner will be given the option to add item/s so that the total equivalent amount will be Php 1,000,000.00.
8. All prizes exceeding Ten Thousand Pesos (P10,000.00) shall be subject to twenty percent (20%) prize tax, which shall be shouldered by the winner.
9. The name of the winner will be posted within 24 hours from time of raffle draw on all Luna by Dustin Drake store branches, their official website (https://www.lunabydrakedustin.com/) and social media accounts. The winner will also be notified thru registered mail, electronic mail and/ora telephone call from a representative of Drake-Dustin Jewelry.
10. Prizes shall be awarded only upon completion of entire validation process, resulting in the participant being identified as the legitimate winner.
11. Employees of Drake-Dustin Jewelry, its agencies, and relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
12. The shopping spree event where the winner will select his/her prize will be held at the Luna by Drake Dustin Branch nearest to the address of the winner. The shopping spree event will be scheduled based on the availability of the winner but must be completed within sixty (60) days from notification. The drawn winner should be physically present for the event. Winners shall shoulder all costs they may incur in securing their prize (Transportation expenses, Gas, Parking, Meals, etc.).
13. Winner should claim their prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of the sponsor with prior DTI-FTEB approval.
14. The Winner must present the following when claiming prize.
a. Raffle coupon
NOTE: Coupon must be at least ¾ in size, intact and untampered
b. Two (2) valid government-issued ID with complete real name, picture and correct address (SSS ID, PRC ID, Driver’s License, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, OWWA ID, OFW ID, GSIS e-Card, Philhealth Card, Seaman’s Book, Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Firearm’s License, Postal ID, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance) or private-owned issued ID (Company ID, School ID)
c. Notice sent by registered mail and/or electronic mail
d. If the winner is a minor, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/s or legal guardian, together with a signed letter of consent stating that his/her parent/s or legal guardian is/are aware of the minor’s participation in the promo.
15. If the Winner is unable to personally redeem the prize, he/she may send his/her authorized representative to bring ALL ABOVE requirements, together with the following additional requirements:
a. Original Authorization Letter signed by Winner and his/her Authorized Representative
b. Two (2) valid government-issued ID with complete real name, picture and correct address (SSS ID, PRC ID, Driver’s License, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, OWWA ID, OFW ID, GSIS e-Card, Philhealth Card, Seaman’s Book, Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Firearm’s License, Postal ID, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance) or private-owned issued ID (Company ID, School ID). of the Authorized Representative
16. All participants who join are presumed to have read, understood, and agree to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
B. DATA PRIVACY NOTICE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Drake-Dustin Jewelry (the “Sponsor”) shall protect the data that participants provided in compliance with the Data Privacy Law of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations. The Company will not collect, disclose, or process personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information unless the participant voluntarily chooses to provide it and give consent thereto, or unless such disclosure is required by applicable laws and regulations. Personal or sensitive personal information is information pertaining to racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political affiliations, education, health, or information provided by government agencies which are peculiar to individuals and such other data declared to be sensitive.
2. By submitting a raffle coupon as entry with the participant’s personal information, he/she confirmsthat he/she freely and voluntarily give consent to the collection of data, which may include personal information and/or sensitive information (the “Data”) provided by the participant or possessed by the Company for one or more purpose as stated below. The Company shall use the Data for the following purpose:
a. processing the engagement with the promo
b. to conduct market research or related and analysis based on anonymized data, report the results to internal and external clients, affiliated or related companies and/or partners of Drake-Dustin Jewelry
c. promotion of future marketing campaigns
3. The Sponsor shall keep the Data throughout the term of the engagement between the promo participants and the Sponsor and for such period as may be necessary to accomplish the business purposes of the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall take appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measure to ensure the requisite data security to protect the Data against unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access. The Sponsor shall require its affiliates, subsidiaries and third parties who process the Data to adhere to similar or comparable data protection standards as required by the Data Privacy Law of 2012.
4. The participant understand that he/she are given certain rights under the Data Privacy Act, including the right to object to processing of his/her data, the right to access his/her data, the right to correct any inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data. For more information on these rights, and for requests to review the Data, to withdraw consent to the use of the Data for any of the purpose stated above, and/or to correct or update the Data, participant shouldcontact the Senior Operations Manager (Avelino Ponseca Jr) email@example.com.
C. CONTROL MEASURES
Collection and Safekeeping of Entries / Dropboxes
a. After the cut-off period for submission of entries, the Branch Manager of each store will secure the raffle drop boxes with entries and seal the opening by wrapping it in plastic.
b. The Branch Manager of each store will label the bags with the Branch Location.
c. The Branch Manager will sign over the seal before shipping it to the Luna by Drake Dustin Shangri-la Plaza Mall branch located at 2/F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City, addressed to Avelino Ponseca Jr, Senior Operations Manager within two (2) days for safekeeping until the date of draw.
d. At the end of the raffle draw, all entries will be collated and kept for safekeeping of the sponsor’s representative within 2 weeks or until all the drawn winners have been verified and/or until the prizes are claimed, whichever is longer.
e. After which, proper disposal procedure should be applied, as required by the Data Privacy Act, where all entries should be shredded, incinerated, or buried.
Determination and Verification of Winners
a. A DTI Representative will be invited to witness the draw virtually through a Zoom callduring the actual drawing of raffle winners.
b. A list of the store branches shall be printed and given to the DTI Representative for verification of the respective dropboxes that were collected from each store.
c. The DTI Representative shall count and check each of the sealed dropboxes.
d. All dropboxes shall then be opened and all raffle coupons shall be collated in one dropbox.
e. After a raffle coupon is drawn, the DTI Representative shall check if the registration fields are completely filled-up: complete name, complete mailing address, mobile number, email address, receipt number and signature. Only raffle coupons with complete detailsshall be declared as valid winners.
f. Two (2) back-up winners will be drawn.
g. A list of the winners and their respective information and prizes won shall be printed and given to the DTI Representative after the draw.
Shopping Spree Mechanics
a. The winner will be notified through registered mail, electronic mail and a telephone call from a representative of Drake-Dustin Jewelry.
b. The representative of Drake-Dustin Jewelry will coordinate with the winner and arrive to an agreement on the date, time and location where the shopping spree will be held. The location of Luna branch where the shopping spree will be based on the nearest branch that the customer registered to the promo.
c. The shopping spree event will be scheduled based on the availability of the winner but must be completed within sixty (60) days from notification.
d. The drawn winner should be physically present for the event. Winners shall shoulder all costs they may incur in securing their prize (Transportation expenses, Gas, Parking, Meals, etc.).
e. On the agreed date and time of the shopping spree, upon arrival of the winner to claim his/her prize, he/she will be asked to present the following requirements (raffle stub, two (2) valid IDs, copy of the notice sent via registered mail and electronic mail).
f. After validation, customer will be allowed to choose the jewelry item/s that he/she wants to avail as his/her prize.
g. The jewelry items that can be availed as part of the shopping spree should be part of the regular priced items and not on items that are tagged with VVIP, Flash Deal or Clearance Sale. If the total amount of the items selected during the shopping spree exceeds Php1,000,000.00, the winner has the option to pay for the amount in excess of Php1,000,000.00 or replace his/her chosen item/s that will be equivalent to Php1,000,000.00. However, if the total amount is less than Php 1,000,000.00, the winner will be given the option to add item/s so that the total equivalent amount will be Php1,000,000.00.