THE 4C's OF DIAMONDS Cut:
Cut measures how well-proportioned a diamond’s dimensions are, not the shape or size, and how well the stone is faceted. The brilliance is measured solely by the stone’s cut.
Color determines the many hues of a diamond. From colorless to light yellow or light brown.
Colorless – D, E, F
Near Colorless – G, H, I, J
Faint Yellow – K, L, M
Very Light Yellow – N, O, P, Q, R
Light Yellow – S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
Clarity assesses the small imperfections within a diamond. Internal characteristics known as inclusions and external characteristics known as blemishes can occur naturally during diamond formation.
Internally Flawless (IF)
Very Very Slightly Included (VVS)
Very Slightly Included (VS)
Slightly Included (SI)
Carat weight refers to the diamond’s physical weight measured in metric carats.
JEWELRY CARE GUIDEProtecting your Fine Jewelry
- Use mild soap cleaners and soft bristled brushes to clean your jewelry
- You may have your jewelry cleaned and re-polished for free at any of our LVNA branches
JEWELRY WARRANTY & DISCLAIMER
- Do not wear your jewelry while sleeping
- Do not wear your jewelry during heavy sports activities
- Avoid having your jewelry come in contact with harsh chemicals
- LVNA offers a lifetime warranty on basic cleaning and re-polishing on all items purchased from us.
- Made-to-order, modified/resized jewelry can NOT be returned or exchanged.
Read more here
- Diamond inclusions/blemishes (natural flaws) are NOT considered as defects
- Only items with defect/s are allowed for return or exchange (within 5 business days upon receiving the item)
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging
- You shall be required to provide us with the receipt and proof of purchase
- Refund of your purchase will only be allowed if replacement is not possible
- To start a return, you may contact us at [email]
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted